this.speed=500;this.fadeSpeed=500;this.topNav='no';this.overlayNav='yes';this.dropShadow='no';this.captions='no';this.border=0;this.copyright='no';this.IPTCinfo='no';this.delayTimer='yes';this.delayTime=6500;
Ћирилица | Latinica
Castle of family Stratimirovich, Kulpin
  Castle "Stratimirovich" Kulpin  




   Both classicistic ground floor castles, surrounded by parks, wewe built for aristocratic family Stratimirovic, one of th first Serbian families who acquired the aristocratic title in the Austrian empire.The smaller old castle was made by the Stratimirovic Family at the end of 18th century. At the end of 19th century the Dundjerski family become the owner of the estate. The bigger castle was built in the middle of 19th century and it got its present the image in 1912. according to the project of Momcilo Tapavica after the change of ownership, when the estate was managed by Lazar Dundjerski. Both castles are curtular monuments of greath importance.
© 2007-2017 Serbia
Home | Castle | Monasteries | Windmill | About us | Links | Banners | Contact | E-postcards