The cultural monument of extreme importance is located at the age of the settlement
Celarevo near Backa Planka. Big castle made according to the plain of an architect
from Vienna, was built by Nikola Bezeredi, between 1834. and 1837. year. This castle
was bought out by landlord Lazar Dundjerski in 1882, and at the end of 19th century and
in the first half of 20th century, till the First World War, it was a meeting place
of distinguish and significant political and curtular persons of those times.